Monday, May 17, 2010


I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've posted!
How did that happen!
April held some unexpected events for us.
But things feel like they're getting back to normal.
And we're smiling again.

I'm a little rusty at this but I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.
And sharing...

I'm super behind on blogs so please bear with me as I catch up. :)
xo



7 comments:

  1. Ah I for sure love this one too!! Glad things are feeling slightly normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back out here julie!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great poem. I'm known to give myself headaches to keep from crying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you all are smiling again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just stumbled upon your blog, looking forward to visiting again.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to hear from you again. Love that quote and pic. So true! Welcome back:)

    ReplyDelete