Thursday, August 19, 2010

memories

If there weren't the pictures to prove it,
I'd have a hard time believing just 2 weeks ago we were soaking up the sunshine, enjoying family, at the beach or pool daily...
Now our tans are already fading, the laundry keeps piling up, the house needs to be cleaned.
How does reality find us?

When I was in Hawaii last April I remember seeing two little boys playing on the beach and wishing my boys could do the same. Here they are!

I still have a hard time believing we all got to go. We are so blessed.

My sweet girls.


I have so much more to post...
Things are just the usually crazy here.
I'm hoping to have some exciting news to share soon. :)

Hope everyone's having a great summer!
xo




1 comment:

  1. oh i feel the same way too
    caroline had a cute little top on yesterday that showed off her cute albeit fading tan...sigh

    looking forward to your news :)

    ReplyDelete