Thursday, November 11, 2010

21 days & 9




The other day I was on house of 3 looking for some last minute ideas to put together a little sign for my daughter's 9th birthday.
I came across the kit for the 21 day challenge and I thought, I so need this!
I don't know about you, but I struggle with motivation
especially this time of year so I need all the help I can get to get things in gear.
I think the challenge started last week, but I started Monday.
My 3 goals are simple...but I've been having a hard time doing them on a regular basis (or at all).

1. Read my Bible at least 5 times a week
I'm so embarrassed to admit I don't do this but I don't.
I've learned if I don't make something priority in my life (or put it on a list) it doesn't get done. Sad but true.
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week
Since we moved I haven't been exercising and I need to...badly.
3. Unpack the rest of the house
The upstairs is unpacked...the downstairs not so much. There's a lot of sorting that needs to go on down there...
4. Create! Something, anything at least once a week.
I enjoy trying to be crafty but just random crafting doesn't usually make it on the to do list. So I'm putting it on there.

My newly 9 year old.
It's all going too fast.

And I couldn't not include a halloween pic even though that was almost 2 weeks ago!

My hubby got home safely from Uruguay. He had an amazing time (of course). We obviously survived without him although it got a little dicey towards the end. :)

Happy Fall!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was dicey towards the end...I am smiling just thinking what I would be acting like towards the end!!! I know you will do great on your new challenge.

    ReplyDelete