Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aren't these adorable?


I came across these Uggs today. I am really trying to justify them for one of the girls. Really they remind me of my younger daughter. They're so fun! ...maybe if they're the only shoe she wears all Fall/Winter/Spring...



We went camping over the weekend with the Young Families group from church. It was a lot of fun. The kids got super dirty, but they had a blast. I haven't slept in a tent in a looooong time. I think I was around 8 or 9 when I started sleeping in our van when we'd camp. So I'd be safe from the bears. ;)

Our poor kids, especially the girls were squished with all our stuff. We didn't even have that much to bring. So we'll have to figure something out for when we go camping again. Other than that I think camping is totally doable. For a weekend at least. :)

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
xo

P.S. I promised one of my girlfriends I'd put a pic of my new purse on here awhile ago. Now I could list the reasons this purse needed to come home with me but you'd still probably shake your heads. :) The fur does come off. So that's how I'll be carrying it until...I don't know whenever I think it's time to put it back on. lol.

The uggs and the purse can be found here. You'll have to do a search for them. :)

4 comments:

  1. camping mom, i'm so impressed!!
    the boots...definatley!
    the purse...absolutely!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse. love the uggs.
    Camping not so sure!! :) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that same purse but in the grey color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you need the uggs.
    let me know about the whole camping thing...
    xo

    ReplyDelete