Summer is going by way too fast. I can't believe it's already August! I have been reading a lot lately. I hadn't finished a book in years until I joined my friend's book club, and now I can't stop reading. I discovered yesterday I could download ebooks from Barnes and Noble so now I don't even have to drag the kids out of the house or wait for the UPS man. :) I am totally tickled over this. My hubby thinks I'm strange. lol.
The last couple weeks have felt so busy with VBA and then Kai's sports camp. I am so glad to not have any thing to do today. I woke up earlier than I would have liked but I think that happens quite often.
Don't let the sweet smile fool you. This boy has been keeping me BUSY. I know I say the same things about him that I used to say about Kai, but honestly sometimes he is more mischievous than his siblings combined. He continually tests my limits. Someday I will miss this right?

And here's Kai at sports camp. It was his first time doing anything sports related. I think he had a great time. It was last week when we were having temperatures in the 90-100s. I don't think he complained at all. I know they took lots of shade and water breaks.
So now I will go back to curling up with my book, well actually my ebook, which isn't the same as a real book but it'll do while I wait for the UPS man, wishing I was on a tropical beach somewhere instead of on my couch.
Happy August!
xo
i'm so proud of myself..just read time travlers wife...and now reading my life in france {julia childs book}.
ReplyDeletedarling pic of your guy!!
so... you're a zoo mom...
ReplyDeletei knew there was something different about you...