Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't laugh!

This is what I spent my Friday night doing.

I asked my daughter earlier this week if she wanted to make her bday invites.
Of course she said, yes.
Of course I should have realized that meant,
"Mom, make me some invitations."
(I'm not very crafty. I tried to get out of it...but she wouldn't let me off the hook...)
So this is what we came up with...don't laugh!
She did help...
She okayed every detail.
She put the red stripes on the bowling pins.
I guess she was the creative advisor. :)
I know they're not the most beautiful invitations ever,
nowhere near perfect,
but she likes them...
That's what matters right?

I am exhausted...
xo

6 comments:

  1. I hope this means that you guys are all healthy again. The invitations are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!
    praying ya'll are all well xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. That's what we did for our "Little Chick's" 6th b-day a few weeks ago. I did not however make the invitations myself. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! Looks like you're pretty crafty to me! Much better than any store bought invites! So cute...

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Nikki finally got hers! I thought they were cute on the blog, the real deal is even cuter. Good job Julie (and Jo!) Nikki's very excited for another chance at bowling!

    ReplyDelete