I have a confession.
I'm not a big halloween person.
Usually we make a trip to the pumpkin farm,
set the pumpkins outside
and call it good.
But my 4 year old really wanted to decorate.
He wanted to make our house spoooooky.
He's hard to resist.

So we decorated a little. See our little mouse motel?
The neighbor boy told me it was cute.
Who knew?

This is pretty much the gist of my inside decorating.
I figured I could handle a few spiders and cobwebs.
And my son's happy. :) Except he wants to hang bats up in his room...
Oh and the glitter pumpkins. I just kinda tossed those up there.
They don't really have a home yet.
The kids and I had fun making those.

so sweet.
ReplyDeletemy idea of going to get pumpkins is loading the kids up and heading to target.
pumpkin patches are for photo op's ONLY.
have i told you that we don't even have costumes yet?
xo
It's super cute Julie! Oh and so is the invite! It's even cuter in person! We'll be there!
ReplyDeleteWe don't really like Halloween either. I decorate to celebrate harvest:) I love the warm colors of fall and it fits so much better into my house than scary spider webs and such:)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog! How fun. Now I can keep up with you guys. Your kids are too cute! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteOh I miss MOPS! How fun that you make treats for the gals at your table.
ReplyDeletecute treat bags julie! i'd love to get back into the crafts swing as i love rhonna's goodies so much!
ReplyDeleteya'll have a great weekend
thank you so much for you kind words and prayers.
ReplyDeletechasity
I am not a halloween person and did not even put my pumpkin and black feather wreath out until 6pm halloween night. Sweet that you are the kind of mamma to her littles that you would find fun in decorating spooky a little to make him smile!
ReplyDelete