
Today was the start of our winter Bible study at church.
We're doing Beth Moore's newly updated Breaking Free study.
I did her original Breaking Free study maybe 3 or 4 years ago.
I can't remember exactly.
I do remember liking it...I think it may have even been my first Beth Moore study.
But in classic form (I'm embarrassed to admit)
I didn't keep up with my homework and I finally got so behind I don't think I even finished the class.
So I decided today that this time I am going to do it...all of it.
I am going to make my homework a priority.
Because the more you put it, the more you get out.
Now I don't know the specific reason why I'm in this particular Bible study,
other than loving God's Word and Beth Moore,
but I am determined to find out.
So excited to share it with you. :)
xo
p.s. I'm hoping to make it to Home Depot tonight. Cross your fingers! Actually pray for me. I'm bringing my 3 year old!
Oh I wish we were doing that study. I have some things I need freedom from! We just started a new study on Ephesians, and it's not Beth Moore. I'm not sure if I can do it. I'm so used to her way of teaching. She makes me want to learn and keeps me interested. Have fun! Please share some of what you learn.
ReplyDeleteGuess what?? I just stopped my Ephesians study and I think I'm going to do this one. My mom gave me the book for Christmas. How's it going? Do you like it?
ReplyDeleteOh and I think we might be meeting at Lissa's!! How cool is that:)
I love Beth Moore. I have a friend that loves this study and she is always trying to get everyone to take it:-)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you shared this post about the Beth Moore study...I have heard about her from a few people now and when I read your post I just am thinking I need to find one of her books and try to plug in. Really-thanks for sharing-
ReplyDeleteCheyenne