Tuesday, January 12, 2010

just do it


okay. I'm just going to say it...
I can be...sometimes...just a little bit of a procrastinator.
There are some things, especially if they don't make it onto a list,
that I forget, remember and then forget again...
There are things I think about doing but don't get around to
and then there's the being healthier thing...
exercise
more water
more sleep
eat better
I have countless excuses for those.
So my motto this week is "just do it".
And so far it's helping.
Monday I accomplished a things I've been meaning to do for weeks.
I forgot about drinking more water but hey...
it's okay.
There's always tomorrow. :)
The big thing I want to do this week is buy some paint.
I know, it doesn't sound hard but for some reason it has been.
Over a year ago I decided I wanted to paint the girls room...
and then life happened.
So this week I am going to buy some paint... and then I'll be that much closer to finally getting it done.

I have lots of things I need to stop thinking about doing
and just get doing.
So hopefully this week will get me headed in the right direction.

Here's to not taking tomorrow for granted!
xo

imgs from flickr & weheartit

5 comments:

  1. I love this post and your last line! perfect...cheers to just doing it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the just do it attitude. I could use a little more of that. I also love the new background! Good luck. JUST DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girl get that butt in motion. You can do it!!! Paint here you come:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck Julie! Getting more sleep will help you're "want to"

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck... my to do list is hidden! i have too much to do-lol!

    ReplyDelete