Thursday, October 7, 2010

So...


I'd planned to find a more recent and better picture off my camera...I'm not sure of what...but now I can't find it.
It's the story of my life right now...
Here's my living room, soon after we got our keys.

I know...not a good picture at all...but it's kind of mandatory to have a picture when you post right? ;)
Moving was crazy.
I've been cleaning like a madwoman.
And now I'm supposed to be unpacking.

We're settling in. It's still surreal...we're feeling blessed.

I haven't decorated anything.
I haven't figured out how to keep my wood floors clean (there's a secret right?)
And my kids won't stop making messes long enough for me to make a significant dent in anything...
did I mention I'm trying to homeschool?

Things are crazy. God is good.
My life in a nutshell.

xo

4 comments:

  1. YEs we are all blessed if we choose to look at it that way! so excited for you...and those wood floors, I have no secret but late night vacumming! :) enjoy your time in your new home, decorating will come, don't stress on it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new house! My floors are never clean, so I'm no help there. ;) Have the kids figured out sock-skating yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh looks very lovely! Love the fireplace and floors.
    I use Murphys Oil soap for my wood floors :)
    What an adventure for your children!
    Fun!
    It'll all come together..easy does it...

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh....the joys of moving with young children.

    Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award! http://alisonagnew.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-actually-blushing-here.html

    Alison

    ReplyDelete