Monday, March 14, 2011

show & tell

I'm taking Christy's She Art class and I am enjoying it.
I finally finished my first girl...

You can learn more here, register and enter to win a free spot.
She is wonderful! So talented and so much fun.

I picked these words because peace is definitely on my mind
Japan of course is on all our minds
I can't imagine
all the pictures and stories are so heart breaking and overwhelming
I'm praying somehow in the midst of it all people can find peace
I feel so small
I'm not able to help as much as I'd like
but I can pray...
and God is so much bigger than me

a couple other projects I finally finished...

making pillows
(the nest pillow is from pottery barn)

bib & burp cloth set for the friend I had a shower for

enjoy your week.
xo

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Julie!!!
    I love her work and have been admiring it..so unique and they speak volumes!!
    Nice pillows and the burp set is so sweet and practical!
    Have a great week sweetie!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so creative! love all of it! you need to open up a shop girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Julie! That's a fantastic piece of work. I love all the different layers you've chosen. You must be so pleased with it!

    And the cushions too? You've been very productive indeeeeed!!

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete