Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekend fun

This week I've been playing catch up.
Soul restoration ended a couple weeks ago and I just finished catching up to week 3.
I'm enjoying it though. I can't recommend it enough and it's been a great excuse to stock up on art supplies. I'm learning so much...


Yesterday I hosted my first baby shower!
One of the girls in my mops group is having a baby so we had a little shower for her.
Of course I was nervous because I'd never hosted one before,
and I really didn't know what I was doing
but everyone had a good time.


I kept things simple.
Did my best
and let it go.

the aftermath :)

xo


1 comment:

  1. Julie it looks so lovely!
    You have the gift of hospitality my dear!
    You are a true giver too...so kind of you to do that for a friend!!
    Blessings sweetie!

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete