I can't keep up with this blog. I don't know how everyone does it. I can't even keep up with social needs of my 7 year old, who is currently chatting my ear off with the wonders of Pixie Hollow. I need to plan some play dates. Thank goodness VBA is next week. :)
Where to begin...I could tell you about how we went to the zoo (again), how my kids are really bouncing off the walls (Thank goodness for sun today) or how we started on Fall shopping the other day (which led to a talk on how we're not made of money and appreciating what you're blessed with)... Really nothing exciting though. So I will tell you about our 4th.
It was the best. We spent time at hubby's best friend's parents cabin. The warmest water ever. The kids loved it. We don't get the chance to play in warm water often in WA. It was just good to be with friends, and relax! I wish I could have taken pictures of the fireworks. They were amazing and I didn't have to worry since my husband wasn't putting on the show. And we ended the night with smores. :)
I thought of you guys. She has decorated so wonderfully with so many cute vintagey touches you all love. I should have taken pictures. Maybe next time.
hubby and I
my busy boys
my sweet girlies
My hubby is taking the kids camping again tomorrow! They are so excited. I'm not the best camper (I worry about everything and my imagination runs wild) so I think they have more fun without me. And my hubby told me Jolia is a mini me so really I'm not needed. :) We have a camping trip planned in August that I am actually looking forward to. My one goal is to clean the carpets while they're gone, but other than that I am going to enjoy the time off. Isn't my hubby the best!
I hope everyone's enjoying their Summer!
xo
You've done more than me with the kids this summer. Mu hubby takes the boys camping, but I always insist on keeping Sophie. Not ready to let her go yet, but some day I will be just like I was with the boys. Just takes me awhile.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I can't keep up either with my blogging.
I adore how johnny helps you with the kids. When you're done with him can i have him? And where are those decorating pics??? Maybe next time..
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great summer and your hubby is the best for taking the kids so you have some free time!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying looking at your blog. Have a great week.
Oh it looks like heaven there :) and what adorable kids you have - thanks for stopping by for my giveaway yesterday, I'll announce the winner on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. Blogging is wonderful and yet sometimes I feel like I've created a monster...more work for myself. It's a great outlet though and I can't imagine ever giving it up.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the great comments. I really appreciate the kind words of others. It really helps.
i would LOVE some clean carpets myself!
ReplyDelete& honestly sweet julie, i find it tricky to keep up with my blog too.
hugs & enjoy your weekend
xo