

I am not a morning person. I'm trying to become one... I've been trying for years. I can wake up early. It's the going to bed part I can't seem to master. My kids are not morning people. Getting all 4 of them to church by 8:30 a.m. isn't really happening. We are getting later each day. But we have 2 more chances to be on time. :)
Next week Kai is doing a sports camp. It starts at 9 a.m. After this week I should be able to get there on time. Maybe if I tell myself I have to be there at 8:30 a.m. That doesn't ever seem to work though.
And no the pictures have nothing to do with my post. I just happened to find myself on Pottery Barn's site tonight. There's a lot of cute stuff. Those 2 are my favorites. I'll just have to imagine for now though. :)
The girls are loving VBA and I am loving their excitement. I'm just tired. And really trying to run errands with the boys is exhausting. I think it's worse than when I'm running around with all 4. The last couple weeks they've really gotten into wrestling each other. And this week I learned they don't mind doing it public. I don't know why I was surprised.
At least the sun has been shining!
Happy Summer!
xo
listening makes me tired. I am tired with one child, you my dear have 4..how do you do it...doesn't the beach, sand and warm air sound amazing? :) XO
ReplyDeleteokay julie... I saw you come in late today so now you only have one more chance... :) good luck.
ReplyDeleteps I do like the dough bowl with the candles.
I hear ya with the whole kid thing. Some day they will all be in school and you will be able to breathe easy.
ReplyDeleteLove the bowl and candles.
I can so relate. I'm not a morning person either. My big chick had basketball camp all week and it started at 8:00...eek! I'd love to figure out how to change that about myself:)
ReplyDelete