oh lady!! i'm there with you. i mean, i don't have as many people in my house but I'm just getting better and the midge just isn't :( Quick Healing!!! Prayers coming at you
I'm so sorry about the kiddos! :( My post wasn't from homework...It is probably been stirring in my heart because of bible study but something just clicked with me. I'm going to start my homework tomorrow. Maybe I'll be done by Thursday?!? ;)
Oh no! I swear every person I talk to has sick kids at home. It's freaking me out. It's an epidemic or something;) This too shall pass. Praying health and blessings over your home today.
I feel your pain Julie! My 2nd grader is home sick today and last week it was my son! Hope everyone is feelin much better soon...
ReplyDelete:) T
Everyone seems to be sick right now. It is so hard when mom is sick too. Get better.
ReplyDeleteoh lady!! i'm there with you. i mean, i don't have as many people in my house but I'm just getting better and the midge just isn't :( Quick Healing!!! Prayers coming at you
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about the kiddos! :( My post wasn't from homework...It is probably been stirring in my heart because of bible study but something just clicked with me. I'm going to start my homework tomorrow. Maybe I'll be done by Thursday?!? ;)
ReplyDeleteUgh, that makes for long days! Hope you all start feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I swear every person I talk to has sick kids at home. It's freaking me out. It's an epidemic or something;) This too shall pass. Praying health and blessings over your home today.
ReplyDeletehere too! I think I have the swine flu...
ReplyDeleteWe all have these times, it's what makes the good times even better.
ReplyDeleteSorry sorry everyone is feeling badly! Ugh!
ReplyDeleteI pray you all feel better and smiles become present soon
in a I feel awesome kind of way.
Sending sunshine and all better to you prayers this weekend Miss Julie!