Wednesday, October 20, 2010

whirlwind

(at the pumpkin patch before daddy leaves)

It's hard to believe we're over halfway through October.
There are still boxes waited to be unpacked
most of them are hiding out downstairs now.

I have a few spooky decorations to make my 5 year old happy
I should probably put them up soon

It feels like the busy season has started early this year.
There was the busyness of moving
Monday hubby left for Uruguay
He'll be back in time for Halloween
and then we'll have a birthday party (I still have to plan),
Thanksgiving,
another batch of birthdays (more planning),
Christmas (eek!),
one more birthday
and then New Years.

It's crazy, but I love it. I love being with family and friends.
Even if it sometimes makes me feel like this. :)

(I told him to smile!)

I'm really trying to slow down a little
and savor some moments...
I have to remind myself
otherwise I'm onto the next thing.

Anyway...I'm a little scattered right now (if you couldn't tell).
But am currently enjoying the peace and quiet of 4 kids in bed (although it's a little lonely)...
catching up on blogs...
trying not to think too hard about the busyness of tomorrow
or the new to me noises our house makes...

I'll have to post a little etsy love soon.
I've been spending a little too much time there. :)
And if you haven't already, you need to go to Jeanne's etsy shop.
Her new collection, The French Brocante, is amazing!

xo

2 comments:

  1. oh I would love to see what you like on Etsy. I have trouble navigating it!
    when Neal is away I looks so forward to bedtime for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that smile you captured on your little guy! So cute!
    Have a great evening!

    Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete