
Valentine's Day is almost here!
I think our Valentine's day will be home with the kids.
Maybe we'll get one of those heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizzas...
Maybe we'll cook something special.
I don't know yet.

The other day I saw these vintage look valentines at the grocery store. They reminded me of this. So I decided to try make my own easy version. I just glued together 4 heart shaped doilies, and then glued the valentine in the middle and hung with ribbon. (I used mini clothes pins but you could just tie it right onto the ribbon. I also photo copied the valentines because I couldn't bring myself to "mess up" the originals.)

I was going to add some smaller hearts but Michael's was sold out when I went back to get some. Go figure.
What are your Valentine's Day plans?
xo
Oh so cute Julie!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're going to have fun!!
Pizza in a heart-shape? Wow!
Thats right up my alley..I love hearts!!!!
Hmmm Im not sure yet what our plans are...:)
Have a great day hun!
Deborah xoxoxo