I can't believe how easy this was!
I have been debating wether or not to get the linen pinboard from Pottery Barn for the longest time. It's sitting in my cart right now. :)
The other day my husband picked up some bulletin boards for me from ikea for the kids' rooms. I was trying to think of ways to make them a little cuter and googled it. This tutorial for making your own linen pinboard came up.
All you need is linen, your bulletin board, scissors and a staple gun and tada!

I can't believe I was going to buy one! All I had to buy was the fabric (I used an old bulletin board I had) and that was less than $20. And I have plenty of extra fabric to make a smaller one and maybe a pillow or two.
I still don't know what I'm doing with the one's I got for the kids' rooms though. :)
Happy weekend!
xo
p.s. a little picture taking catch up...

I love to stretch fabric on canvas. Great artwork.
ReplyDeletei need to make one too! for emma's room. can i get more details from you sunday about it??
ReplyDeleteWell done on making this - and on making it look SO gorgeous. It's such a lovely moment when you realise that you've made one as nice as, if not nicer, than one in a shop!!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower!
Sarahx