Sunday, September 20, 2009

29

My b*day is this week. The big 2-9!
The last year of my 20's, my younger and much more hip cousin has so sweetly reminded me. I haven't felt hip in forever...like at least 2 kids ago...but that's another story...

Hubby let me do a little a shopping today. Yeah!

I was so excited to see my new fave perfume was finally out. I've been using a little rollerball sample forever now.
I love it!

As I made my way over to check it out, a couple of girls were in front of me.
They too noticed there was a Juicy scent. One of them asked the other how it smelled and do you know what she said?

"Not good! It smells old...like an adult."

Uh, did she say the perfume I'd been anxiously waiting for smelled old?
She did...

And I bought it anyway because I love it.

So I guess I'm an old adult now...or I smell like one anyway. :)

xo


p.s. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments on my last post. They mean more than I can say. Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle a wee bit...don't worry, I am sure you smell wonderful Julie!
    I hope you had a good weekend, happy monday & Happy birthday, you are YOUNG! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29, that's rough, you're really getting old...NOT! Spring chicken that's what you are :) Happy, happy, happy birthday to you Julie!!!!!!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...you young thing you.
    happy happy bday girlie1

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a baby!! Wish I could be 29 all over again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy birthday! I would have bought that perfume too... those young whippersnappers... what do they know???

    Thanks for the comment on my blog today too!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA. HAPPY Birthday!! 29 years young :)
    Does your husband like it cuz that's all that matters! The one time I bought perfume without him...well...I am not allowed to wear that one anymore because apparently I smell like my dad. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment today - you seem to be friends with some of my FAV bloggers!

    Happy Birthday, tooo!! What a fun day to discover you.

    Can't wait to read more!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this post! very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday you youngster!
    i'm sure you 'smell' just divine
    beautiful words on your previous post too
    xo

    ReplyDelete