Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?


On Thursday we started a new Bible study called Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed, with Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. I am excited!
On the video we watched Priscilla Shirer had some super empowering words I wanted to find for myself and I thought I should share. So after some googling, here they are. :)

He Is…..

The First and the Last

The Beginning and the end

The Keeper of creation

The Creator of all

He’s the Architect of the universe

And the Manager of all time

He always was, always is and always will be.

Unmoved, unchanged, undefeated and never undone

He was bruised but brought healing,

He was pierced but eased pain,

He was persecuted but brought freedom

He was dead and brings life

He is risen to bring power

and He reigns to bring peace

The world can’t understand Him

Armies can’t defeat Him

Schools can’t explain Him

And leaders they can’t ignore Him

Herod couldn’t kill Him

Nero couldn’t crush Him

The new age can not replace Him

And Oprah can not explain Him away

You remind yourself that

He IS Life,

HE IS Love,

HE IS Longevity and He IS The LORD

HE IS Goodness, kindness, faithfulness

And HE IS GOD

HE IS holy and righteous

and powerful and pure

His ways are right,

His word eternal

His will unchanging

And His mind is on us

He is our savior, our guide,

our peace, our joy, our comfort

our Lord and He rules our lives,

I serve Him because His bond is love

His yoke is easy His burden is light

And His goal for us is abundant life.

I follow Him because,

He Is the wisdom of the wise

The Power of the powerful

The Ancient of days, the Ruler of rulers,

The Leader of all leaders,

His goal is a relationship with me

He will never leave you, never forsake you

never mislead you, never forget you,

never overlook you and

never cancel your appointment is His appointment book...never!

When you fall He’ll lift you up,

When you fail He will forgive you.

When your weak He’s strong,

When your lost He’s your way

When your afraid He is your courage,

When you stumble He will steady you,

When your hurt He Is going to heal you,

When your broken He will mend you,

When your blind He will lead you,

When your hungry He will feed you,

When you face trials He Is with you,

When I face persecution He shields me,

When I face problems He will comfort me,

When I face loss He will provide for me,

And when we face death

He will carry us all home to meet Him.

He is everything for everybody,

everywhere ,every time,

And in every way.

He is your God

and that sisters is who you belong to!


Hope you're feeling encouraged and empowered!

xo

I found them here.


P.S. I almost forgot to mention Kasey's having a really good giveaway. :) Check it out!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie :)
    I loved your post today. It's amazing that we have such a wonderful Father!!
    As for the glitter pumpkins--I bought a Martha Stewart glitter kit from Michael's crafts that included "glitter glue." They were SO easy and so fun!! It barely used any of the glitter, too. Just don't glitter the bottoms of the pumpkins or they'll rot supposedly :) I also sprayed the final product with Aqua Net ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what a wonderful reminder of the great and mighty God we serve. So glad He's MY daddy:) Sounds like a wonderful new study. Hope you continue to share more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great. When I heard her saying that on the video I thought that I needed to blog about it. I'm so glad you found 'em. Do you mind if I steal it for a post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you already know I LOVE it and I'm going to copy and print it for my journal! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful...thank you soooo much for sharing it!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too want to know these truths SO badly! I think I am going to try and memorize this. It might be a little tough but I think it is great armor. I'm going to get the video and see if I can copy it onto something and play it over and over and over again. These are truths that need to be repeatedly spoken into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this, Julie -and your blog too! Seems as if we're BIG fans of a lot of the same blogs!

    Have a great day - I'm sure uplifted by these words! God is GOOD!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie,

    I am going to print this out and put it on my fridge and in my bible. Thank you for the reminder of our God that is AMAZING!

    Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this as a video @ our church~It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I bet that study is just going to be amazing!!! I've just begun Esther, and already feels like it was just the perfect study for me at just the perfect time... Funny how that works huh?

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete