Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall favorites



Pumpkin spice lattes are my all time favorite! I just got an email that they're available again. Yeah for Fall!



I can see from everyones blogs I'm not the only one excited for boot weather. I am excited to wear these babies out. I have short legs so I'm trying out shorter boots this year so I can imagine I have long legs. My sister is 11 and has legs as long as mine. I don't know why the tall gene skipped over me. So unfair!

And ugg boots. I'm not sure about these but they were on sale and I haven't had a new pair of talls in 6 years. So I ordered them. We'll see about them when they get here. Is it weird I'm excited to wear uggs? My toes are even excited.

And yummy comfy sweaters. Lots of slimming layers. Maybe now I can stop agonizing about the 8lbs. I've managed to put on these last couple months. Now I'm even farther away from my goal... and Thanksgiving will be here before I know it... Oh great now I'm hungry. ;)

Happy September!
xo


6 comments:

  1. pumpkin spice lattes are out?? There goes my cash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Julie! Boots, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes...I love fall!! :) Oh, and don't show Megan your new Uggs. She thinks she needs some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so glad about the latte's. Just makes you happy to be alive doesn't it?? I love boots too. I am usually too cheap to plunk down the bucks for them! Happy boot shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had PSL today. It rocked the house of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a pumpkin spice latte last night and I wear my uggs around the house all the time...infact, I am wearing them righ now. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fun and pretty items. Loving that fall is on its way!
    Smiles to your day.

    ReplyDelete