Thursday, November 5, 2009

Soul Music


Tuesday, Steven Curtis Chapman's new CD,
"Beauty Will Rise" came out.
I haven't listened to all the songs yet,
but what I have has really touched me.
I can't imagine the pain of their loss
(if you're unfamiliar with their story click here)
There is so much truth in his music,
pain, hope and faith.
It's good.

On a lighter note,
I got to go shopping yesterday.
And I bought these boots...

Are you laughing at me?
It's okay, my hubby laughed when he saw them...
especially when I tried them on.
He did say, "If you're happy than I'm happy" with a really big grin on his face.
I like them. They make me smile.
Not my usual style but hey...
I'm living a little.

Happy Thursday!
xo

p.s. Thank you for all the kind comments.
I really appreciated every single one of them.


5 comments:

  1. they are perfect!!!
    happy {almost} friday.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. do I need to get that cd?

    I can just picture johnny now... wear them on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I need to get some new boots so bad! My fav pair of black boots got set a little too close to the heater and now have a lovely burn hole in them. They seriously smell so bad!
    We'll see what I come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I LOVE Steven Curtis Chapman. I'll have to run out and get that. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots...I think they are cute!!

    ReplyDelete