
Yay for Friday!
We're almost half way now.
I'm feeling a lot better today.
Being sick is such a drag.
It's so hard to take care of kids when you're not feeling at least 75%.
I have all these things to do in my head.
Hopefully I'll finally have the energy to get some done!
I think while hubby's away I'm going to try to make a linen pinboard
like PB's up there.
I love the look of it.
Ok this is embarassing...
Today I finally made it to one of my favorite stores.
Yes I brought all the kids. They love that. ;)
I had to pick up these yummy slippers.

My feet are thanking me as we speak.
Any how I bumped into my fave sales girls
and she told me she'd just been thinking about calling me.
She hadn't seen me for awhile and was wondering if I was okay!
I think it's been 8 days since the last time I'd been in.
lol.
Okay there may be some retail issues going on.
Maybe.
My hubs being away is so much harder this go round.
I'm sure not feeling well has played a part
but I am really missing my mom...
just hanging out with her while the kids run wild...
I'm getting kind of worried I'll only be able to speak "4 year old"
by the time my husband gets back...
and I'm not even very good at it.
Have wonderful weekends!
xo
p.s. Sorry I'm all over the place! That's how my brains working these days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment