Happy Wednesday!
I'm trying to keep up with the Siesta scripture memory team. The other day I found my next Bible verse to memorize.
It's Hebrews 10:22-25. I'm doing half now and half next month but here's the whole thing...
So let's do it-full of belief, confident that we're presentable inside and out. Let's keep a firm grip on the promises that keep us going. He always keeps his word. Let's see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out, not avoiding worshiping together as some do but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching.
I love it. It encourages me. I hope it encourages you!

How weird is it that I collaged these pictures together? I don't think I was planning on writing anything...just posting more random pics. :) Anyway, Monday, I actually got some cleaning done. It started with my floors, led to my fridge and then I remembered what I really needed to clean was my microwave. Here's a cleaning tip I learned in the process: use a small bowl of vinegar (in the pic) and microwave it for 3 minutes and then just wipe the inside with a wet rag. So easy I had to pass it along.

Ha! Here's the kiddo who got me sick. (Yes, I'm sick again.)
So I'm going to try to follow along with Becky's Thrive project. I really really don't know what I'm doing...I'm sure it shows. I'm loving that she's sharing what she's learning. Anyhow the pic above was me trying to play around with the shutter speed. I don't even know if this is how it's supposed to look but I'm trying. :) You can click the button below and play along too.
I hope everybody's having a wonderful week. Truly.
xo

i think you did great on the shutter speed thing. the more pictures you take the more you will learn. and there is so much to learn isn't there?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the vinegar trick. that's a good one! I will use it.
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteUGH! My little one just got over being sick and praise be to God none of us got it from her!!! Love your action shot. You got it girl. Good blur goin' on:) Thanks so much for participating:)
I love your next verse that you are memorizing and well, Your microwave cleaning tip...perfect. Love that!
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend Julie. Hoping many smiles and that you feel in perfect health soon!