I couldn't think of what to take a picture of today.
Our Christmas lights are still up outside so I decided to try the bokeh technique.
I think it's probably best to wait until you're not sick and you've already read your manual.
Then you won't have to read everything over and over again and then goggle what this term and that term mean and then read that explanation over and over...and your pictures will probably turn out better. :)
I used this tutorial.
I think I'll try it again once I've read my manual...hopefully in time for next Christmas. :)


xo
I just asked my girls what they thought of the pictures and they laughed. :)
Well, I'm no photographer, but you're trying something new and I love that. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteThey are cute!! And I agree with Valerie..its great that you're trying something new! I thought bokeh was something to eat! lol
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Deborah xoxo