FEARLESS...

I know God has plans for me and my family...if I could just get it together...stop being distracted by things that don't matter...and stop being so scared. If I would put my focus on Him. It sounds simple right?
For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
God has not given us a spirit of timidity but one of power, love and self-discipline. NIV
xo
Right on sista. Keep speaking that into your life and He will help you conquer anything that comes your way!
ReplyDeleteJulie ~ You know God has a plan for you just as he knows every beautiful hair on your head.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about tomorrow. Keep your eye on the prize - Jesus, and the rest will fall into place.
Thank you for your hugs & kinds words last week, this week, all the time. You are a gem.
Great post! I know a thing or two about fear these days. My husband is aggressively looking for a new job. His company has declared bankruptcy and they are letting people go left and right. I'm good somedays..trusting and casting my care. Then others I comsumed with worry and dread. I know all things work together and that God will never let us down. But giving into fear is a constant battle. Thanks for the scripture.
ReplyDeleteI know it does sound so simple, in a way it is, yet truth be told it takes practice. May we release all our fears, right!
ReplyDeleteAmen. I want the same thing....and then I am looking at that picture and wondering if there are rocks below the water:-) See...I am not too good at it.
ReplyDeleteJulie-
ReplyDeleteI love this! Praying that you are fearless and inspired and so, oh so very BRAVE in life!!!!!! Yep, praying right this second for you and wait to see how wonderful your Brave turns out!
-Kristin