
Saturday I finally took baby boy to get his hair cut. Yes, I shed a few tears watching those long locks disappear. He looks more like his dad and brother now. Very handsome. :) I have to say I loved how he looked before. But I'm pretty sure he likes being able to see. I caught him in the mirror staring at himself and shaking his hair around. It was cute. At least his new do is low maintenance and he shouldn't be mistaken for a girl anymore.
I still haven't had a chance to take pictures of the cards I won from a giveaway by Tara of Blondie 'n' SC. I'm sure you all know her, but I have to gush about how sweet she is. Her blog blesses me every time I read it and puts a smile on my face.
The cards are from frenchie and flea. I won a set of mixed cards and I picked out this set as well. ALL of their cards are adorable and I can't wait to use them. Their blog is here.
Thank you Tara, Allegra and Emily!

pic from frechie and flea (obviously)
And I just want to take a sec to recommend (if you're looking for one) Beth Moore's Praying God's Word Day By Day. It's a daily devotional that puts scripture into prayer form. I know you could do that youreslf, but I love how she does it, and the little tidbits she adds. Often the verses on each given day are exactly what I need to hear.
One of today's scriptures was Psalm 62:8.
"Help me trust in You at all times; help me pour out my heart to You, God, for You are my refuge."
It just makes it so much more personal the way she lays it out, yes?
Have a great week! I am counting down the days until summer!
xo
oh my gosh... I won't even recognize him!
ReplyDeleteHe DOES look handsome. Wow, we can see his eyes now!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW...any movements yet?
So handsome!!!! i need to get my son in now for a hair cut... love the low maintenance for summer!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great day,
LuLu
Your son looks so cute with this hair cut..sigh...thank you for the sweet words, I am so blessed to have met you and I am so glad you like your cards, isn't Frechie and Flea the BEST??? :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHe does look adorable with his new cut! xo Joan
ReplyDelete