Wednesday, January 12, 2011

an almost snow day


Last night around bed time, it finally started to snow. We probably got around 4 inches. And then it rained. The kids woke up to slush. It was such a bummer not to get to play in it. I'm not a huge snow person but I'd love a couple days of it. :) I guess I'll have to keep crossing my fingers.

I made some caramel apple cider on the stove today using this recipe. 3 out of 4 kids liked it. And the one who didn't never likes anything. :)
Mmmm.... There's lots of other yummy stuff on their site too.

I'm starting a new Bible study tomorrow!
Hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew...

xo

3 comments:

  1. I admire all the things you are doing right now between brave girl and bible study and on top of all that being a Mom and wife. It is inspiring to me and others. I just hope for you that each adventure that you are on right now brings smiles on the way and in between.

    Happy day to you Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had caramel apple cider, I have to try it this weekend. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete