Thursday, March 5, 2009

I made it!


Packing light is definitely a skill I haven't mastered yet. When I got this suitcase I promised myself I would use it when I went to visit my cousin. Easier said than done. I'm proud I actually did it, even if it was super stuffed and super heavy.

Traveling by myself was so lonely! I really don't like flying and without the kids to distract me it was worse than usual, but I survived. :) I was fine once I was in the air. I do like looking around at everything. I am always humbled by God's creation. It's amazing. When we were descending into Oakland I could see the sun reflecting off the water. It was beautiful. I felt close to my mom up in the sky. The ocean makes me think of her too. In a good way.

I am so excited for tomorrow!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie! We're doing better!! There's that stinkin' suitcase.....

    ReplyDelete