Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm still here!

I've honestly been blogging everyday in my head I just never get around to typing it. :) I'm starting this now but I'm realizing I'm going to have to save and come back because we're supposed to be leaving to pick up my sister from school in 2 minutes. lol.

Anyhow, these past few days I've been musing over the ups and downs everyday brings. Sunday I was happy because I actually made it to church! I know I'm there all the time, but it's been at least a month if not more since I've been to an actually Sunday sermon. Someone's either been sick or I was out of town or I didn't feel up to it. I've missed it.

The downer was I completely forgot Jolia was supposed to sing. Somehow it just never got on the calendar. I love seeing the kids choir sing and was so bummed I didn't get to see her smiling face up there with them. I was worried she was going to be upset but she had forgotten as well. She told me she kind of thought she was supposed to sing but she knew her mom would have told her so if she was. Oh boy. I felt bad about that almost all day. lol. I know it's silly but I don't usually completely forget things like that.

Okay I can't tell you about everyday so far this week. It would be the longest entry ever! Maybe I'll do a End of the Week Review or something. :)

I cooked last night! No pics but it got a 5/6 approval rating. Jolia liked it and she's picky. So I was happy. I even made brownies. I don't cook actual home cooked food often enough. I make a lot of pasta when it's my turn to cook. I prefer baking.

So to something I do well...
I make a mean smoothie. lol. I love starting off my day with one of these. Today was strawberry, pineapple and banana. Yum. I don't usually garnish with pineapple but it makes a nicer pic don't you think. :) The kids were giving me funny looks while I was taking this picture. But I needed to stick a picture of something in here (and then I couldn't stop taking pics)! I love my blender.

Since I'm taking pictures of things on my counter I snapped a pic of this teapot I bought from Lola B's. Love it! I'm hoping to make tea for the kids soon. I got the cutest little tea cake cake pan. I'll take a picture of that for sure.

And lastly, after being trapped in the car with my 3/4 of my kids while Jolia was in a class today (I even forgot the portable dvd player I usually bring to help entertain them) this lovely shirt was waiting for me. Packaged of course. This pic doesn't do it justice. It's so much cuter on and has super cute details... I'm excited to wear it. I got a few super cute things over the weekend I would love to share with you guys (shopping and sharing is so much fun) but I have to run (again). So maybe I'll blog about that later...

I'm sure I wanted to say something I didn't, but I'm out the door for a hair appointment. Such a treat! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment