Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little more San Francisco :)


Okay well it's been awhile. :) I don't really have anything to say, so I thought hey I never did post the second half of my San Francisco trip so here it is. This is the Saturday I was there. Hmm...now this tests my memory. We wandered around Union Square, shopping a bit and taking a pic with this heart. There are a couple others in the park, but this is the cutest one and the only one we took a pic of. ;)



We had to eat at In-N-Out Burger. Yum! It was really busy so we took our burgers and ate them over by Ghiradelli Square. Now you may not know this but I have a slight phobia of birds and if you know San Francisco there's a lot of pigeons. So I was very focused on eating my food as quickly as possible, not dropping any (as not to attract more pigeons) all while making sure the pigeons weren't getting too close. So no picture of this trip highlight, just a pic with this random sign which I guess points the direction of the burger joint...I'm not really sure.

Then I think we spent the rest of our day at the mall. We ate a yummy French restaurant, Plouf. I have a list of things to do the next time I'm in town. One of them is doing the cable car tour. That would be fun. I just need to accept there will always be a line. :) I had a good time minus the next day when I started feeling sick. I definitely want to visit again.

Hope everyone has a good week! Happy St. Patty's day!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! funny about the birds... cute new header pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie ~ Love this post ~feels like I am in SF!
    Have a super St Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I happen to like the gigantic balloon. Did they have one with a palm tree on it? I would have liked that in my yard. If I can't have a real one in my yard, then what's a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of your kids in the header!
    I'm glad you had fun in SF...I can't believe I forgot to ask you when you were over here...I'm glad you're posting them so I can at least read up on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete