I thought I would join Kasey's photo challenge this week. Something fun to do. An excuse for pictures of the kids. :)
I am inspired daily by these kids. Everyday is different. Each of them is different. I learn so much about myself from them. They remind me of life's simpler pleasures.
To do my best to live without fear...I love that the girls know what to do and the boys could care less. They're busy. :) One day they'll all look the same direction. Photographer I am not. Maybe someday...
Happy Tuesday!
xo
Ahhhh...these are cute. It is so hard to get little ones to look at the same focal point let alone at the same time. You did great!
ReplyDeleteprecious priceless images for sure
ReplyDeleteblessings to you
xo
cutie, cutie! I love that they remind you to linger, to laugh!
ReplyDeleteJulie ~ I think you are turning into quite the photag. It takes patience to capture those images.... but it SO worth it. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, children bring back what we forget about some days, the laughing and lingering and just being! precious photos..your children are adorable!
ReplyDelete