...and I'm a purse-aholic. ;) Not really. I just like them a lot. For Mother's Day my hubby did a good job and got me the purse I talked about here. It is such a cute purse but tiny. Every time I would think about using it just didn't work. I need room in my purse. I have 4 kids. I did get a little break today to run a couple errands. I needed to pick up some stuff I had for the kids from good old Nordy's (They're having their half yearly sale) and decided to take a peek in the purse department. I found this...

pic from ElaineTurner.com
Isn't it cute! You can't tell from the pic but it's pretty roomy. I love it and will get so much more use out of it than the other bag. So I exchanged the other purse for this one and the one below.


pic from nordstrom.com
xo
Julie, I love the first purse, well I love them both but I need some room and that first one, sigh, perfect!! I think Nordy's is in my future~
ReplyDeleteDon't you feel better now that you confessed?!? You are cute... just like the juicy bag. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice card. It came at just the right time... your words of encouragement are uplifting. And you never know... when I will need to take you up on your offer. I feel blessed to have a friend like you!
Enjoy the sun!
Love the purses. Glad someone is able to make it to the mall...lol.
ReplyDeleteFYI...Nothing coming out yet my friend.