I am of course daydreaming of Hawaii. :) Imagining I am a beach bum instead of a couch potato. lol. This pic is from the North Shore, Oahu, April 2004. Those little specks are hubby and I with Jayla in the sling. She was only 3 months. I'm hoping that we'll make the trip back to Hawaii as a family next year. I have a cousin getting married so it would be good timing...
While Jayla was at her little afternoon class I let the kids play on the nearby play area. I took a lot of pics. This is one of my faves. And I know we're saving, but Mother's Day is coming up. I've been eyeballing this bag. I haven't told hubby yet so we'll see how up to date he is on the blog. I'm still debating but I think this one needs to come home with me. I don't have anything like it...yet. :)
xo

I have yet to make it to Hawaii and feel a bit out of the times because of it. Maybe when our kids get older.
ReplyDeleteJust go for it and buy the purse. Then give it to your husband to wrap for you. His job is made easy. No shopping involved!
you and your purses.... tsk, tsk, tsk
ReplyDeleteo.k., i want to head to hawaii also!!
ReplyDeleteJulie - Aloha is sort of like Au revoir - farewell but not good-bye. You will be back before you know it.
ReplyDeleteCute pic of the kiddo.
Do I detect a purse fetish developing???
Isn't it fun to see if your darling husband actually reads your blog...? I am fairly certain that mine doesn't often as I have laid out, rather clearly, many hints of what is on my wish list... In the end, I just have to ask. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday!
xo
Very cute bag. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you come back soon:)
ReplyDelete