I didn't get as much as I'd hoped done today. Easter is fast approaching and my kids' baskets are not even close to being done. I'd planned on getting them wrapped up today, but my shopping partner, who is usually a model shopper was quite the opposite. In fact he was an excellent model of how not to behave. Where did my good little shopper go? Is he coming back?
I had to resist the urge to quickly stop other places on the way home from our doctor appointment. That's how bad he was acting. I didn't dare go anywhere else, I'd really be asking for trouble. He fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep when I moved him to the couch. Don't you wish they'd just let you know what the problem was instead of running around screaming or hitting, escaping from their stroller, throwing a big fit in the middle of the sidewalk, yelling "no", making you chase them, etc.? lol. I can laugh now that it's over and my happy baby boy is back.
I did find a couple things for their baskets, and a super cute apron. The pic below is of the matching pot holders (from anthro) which I wish were on sale (the apron was).
I'd take an actual pic of the apron but I'm wearing it (gotta look cute while you're burning dinner...maybe my family will be distracted by my super cute apron). I also found a cute little plate but I will just admit I am too lazy to take a pic of it. Just trust me, it's cute.
I'd take an actual pic of the apron but I'm wearing it (gotta look cute while you're burning dinner...maybe my family will be distracted by my super cute apron). I also found a cute little plate but I will just admit I am too lazy to take a pic of it. Just trust me, it's cute.Now I'm off to see whether or not we'll be ordering pizza. ;) xo
Julie ~ I totally empathize. No baskets around here yet. Bror's bday party is Saturday and I always make a special cake. Guess I better get out of the blog world and into the real one. Congrats to Jo on her yellow belt! We had Pagiacci last night and it was perfect! Love the pizza man.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Melinda
Why are they so precious when they sleep? When they are awake and being naughty, I should think about how they are when they're sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about you this week and await your return to hear how everything went. Happy Easter...He Is Risen!
Ok.... want to see the apron and the plate ;)
ReplyDeleteTell Jojo that I'm still waiting to see a demonstration that earn her that yellow belt!
ReplyDelete