Wednesday, April 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...


I wanted to do an easy light post. I'll dive into my Hawaii trip soon enough.

Since it's Earth Day (There's a few hours left on the West Coast) I thought I'd throw in couple Earth Friendly things. :)

We love Kleen Kanteens.
This one is my little guy's. We got it from greenfeet. You can get them almost anywhere now. I think I saw them the other day at Pottery Barn Kids. lol. My husband got into them last year. They last forever though and now they come in fun colors and not just the stainless steel they originally did. They're a little pricey, but considering you shouldn't have to replace them, they're a good investment. We've had all of ours for at least a year if not more, and they're all just like new. :)
This is my cruiser. I love it. I have a basket for it, just haven't put it on. I was happy to get it out of the garage Monday when we had a little sun, and take it for a spin. I drooled over this bike for a long time before I convinced my hubby I had to have it. I'm sure he was glad to see it out of the garage too. It had to grow on me (it turned out to be a lot more pink than I'd thought) but now I love it. It's by Electra. They have a great collection of fun bikes. Love them!

I love Free People. I like Urban and Anthro too, just right now they're the favorite. I can't wear everything and sometimes it's a motivation to get to the gym (see pic of me and my bro below) but they have a lot of cute not over the top stuff mixed in. :) I wish they would have existed when I was in high school. If they did, it's probably good I didn't know about them.

I think the majority of the clothes in my suitcase were from them. Any excuse to shop will do... My fave thing from them right now is this Floral Tiered Convertible dress. It is so cute and comfy. I think I'll wear mine tomorrow. I bought mine on sale from Nordys but I don't see it there anymore.
Worn as a skirt. (I'm not pregs I just like food a lot. :) Although it would make a good skirt/dress for that.)

Lastly, I love Juicy accessories. I'll admit a few years ago I was a Juicy skeptic. A year or so ago I broke down and bought a super cute plaid purse. I love the "J". I'm so easily sucked in, but in my defense how could I not be? We do have a J thing going on over here. Purses and shoes, they've been my vice forever now.

My current fave is 'The American Canvas' Crossbody Bag. You can't have too many purses right? And it's even canvas. :)
Needless to say I'm now on a shopping diet. I don't have Hawaii as an excuse to shop, I've exhausted my summer purse budget. It's time to save. Wish me luck! xo



3 comments:

  1. free people and juicy?!? I KNEW I liked you! Two best brands, like ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when you said you weren't pregnant...just like food alot. We are 2 peas in a pod there. You should see my tummy bare. Ugg Ugg Ugg. Thank goodness for clothes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying to leave a couple comments for you on various posts of yours...almost every time i leave one they come back unposted...so weird

    xo

    ReplyDelete