Friday, April 3, 2009

The sun is out!

Today is turning out to be a beautiful day. I can't tell you what a little sun does for my disposition. :) I woke up today around 7 a.m. (which sadly is very early for me), I had to do a couple double takes at the clock I couldn't believe it. Now because I'm a "night owl" and had been up late I didn't really get up and do anything until about 7:30 a.m. but I thought maybe I can switch my schedule around and be a morning person. I know I would get so much more done. It's been a goal of mine for years now. lol.

My last post I was a bit under the weather. After I finished writing it I read this post on Janelle's blog and felt so lame! How easy it is to forget the big picture of things. I felt like I was going to be sick forever, I was the worst mom and my kids would lives would be ruined because of their extra lame Spring Break. lol. They don't even care. (Oh as for hoping Thursday would be a better day, it wasn't.)

We got out of the house today and went to MOPS. It was so nice to see everyone and chat. I really needed it! And I think the kids needed it too. They did a little Easter egg hunt which they loved.

God is so good. I can't get over how patient he is with me and my dramatics (I guess Kai does get some of his antics from me).

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xo

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for the sunshine. When I drove to work at 4:30 this morning it was snowing like crazy, so glad to see the sun made its way out. Hope you have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, that really encourages me that you were touched by my last post. I have to be honest with you, last weekend I almost called it quits on my blog because I felt like it wasn't encouraging anyone in spite of all the wonderful comments. I really had to fight it and thankfully I got past it and felt inspired again. What you siad in your post is another confirmation to keep at it. Thank you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sunshine.
    {and i'm so happy you liked the mac n cheese}
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie ~ What a great picture... you have such a good eye for capturing "those moments". Did you hear Leah's "shutterbugs talk"? It inspired me to shoot about 100 pix of the kids, hoping just to get a couple of keepers. More sun is coming tomorrow. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better! Just wanted to stop in and thank you for the kind words you left on my blog regarding my mom:)

    ReplyDelete