First, I have to say thank you so much for your prayers. I wish I could properly express how much it means to me.
We made it safely to Oahu on Saturday. We went down to Ala Moana for a couple of hours. That's all the beach time we've had. I don't think I even have a tan yet...
me and my little sister, Jami
Easter wasn't the same without my family! I miss the kids and Johnny so much. I can't wait to be back home with them. I see all these kids and couples and I am so jealous! Johnny emailed me a couple pics of the kids from Easter. He hid Easter eggs for them and gave them their little baskets (I put them together before I left). I included the group shot. Please remember I'm not there to take care of all the little details, like tucking in shirts, pushing hair out eyes, cleaning faces, tackling clutter.... lol. I think Johnny's doing a good job with the kids. And they are all smiling!
This is my Aunt Haydee, she lives on the mainland near us. She and my mom were very close. She reminds me a lot of my mom. I was excited to get to wear my Easter dress. I didn't even need a sweater. :)
Tomorrow (Tuesday) we're heading for Kauai. Kauai is the island my mom grew up on and where she wanted her ashes to be spread. We will be doing that Wednesday. If you think of us please pray. God has been so good to us so far. We have been able to enjoy our time with each other, and do some fun things with minimal bickering. :) However, I'm so aware (I'm sure we all are) that mom is missing. Wednesday is going to be a tough day for all of us. I would truly appreciate your prayers.
I can't wait to be back home and be with family and friends... Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
xo



I'm so glad you updated. You popped into my head last night when I was lying in bed, so I started praying. God is good. I'm thankful you are having a good time together. Your family looked so cute in their Easter outfits :) Will continue to pray that the rest of your trip is great. Enjoy your time with your family.
ReplyDeletep.s. Tell Josh Nora says hi. We went to school together at EW.
Julie, it looks beautiful there. I showed Caleb the picture of you and Jamie. Tell Jamie that Caleb says Hi.
ReplyDeleteI will thinking and praying for you all on Wednesday.
I miss you!! I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOh girly, girl! Your on my mind a lot! Praying for you!
ReplyDelete