Saturday, April 18, 2009

A quick aloha...

Waimea Falls, Kauai

Hi guys! I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know we're doing okay. We leave today. :( I'm ready to see Johnny and the kids, but I am going to miss being able to sit out on the lanai, soaking up the sun, listening to the ocean while doing whatever. That's where I am right now. I'll do a more detailed post later about everything just no time now.

I love Kauai. There is something about this beautiful island that feels like home. I could go on and on and I probably will, just not right now. :)

xo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I feel you about Kauaii. We went there last year. My family has a time share and has been going for 30 years...it's become a part of all our lives. Glad you enjoyed your time. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your time there. I bet your kids are missing you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad all is well sweet julie
    xo

    ReplyDelete