I can't believe our week of "Spring Break" is already almost over. We didn't have any plans to go out of town, but I'd hoped to at least take the kids to the zoo and have a play date or two. Instead, I've been taking care of sick kids and of course now I'm sick. Ugh.
We have had some fun out of the house (and by out I mean our front yard). The sun shone for a little bit on Tuesday so I couldn't waste it. We bundled up, and the kids got some fresh air while I got to catch up with the neighbor. I did a tiny bit of weeding with Jaxon. He loved the dirt and Jayla gave him a little tutorial on bugs. I love those moments when everyone's happy and getting along. :) Then we went back inside and Kai remembered he didn't feel good and his tummy hurt. At least he was distracted for a little bit.
I'm hoping we're better tomorrow, I don't want to miss Bible study. It is so good and I could use some adult conversation (besides my hubby of course).
I was looking through the pics from the last few days and came across this one. Jolia was playing with her Legos and put this together. :) It makes me smile.
Oh and now for a fun pic. :)
Sorry for the bad pics. I don't know where my camera is so we've been using Jo's. It must have something on the lens.
I wish I had something inspirational to say... I'm glad tomorrow's a new day. There's nothing like being sick and cranky to make you want a do over.
Now off to bed! xo
I hope you all feel better by morning. Cute pics. I think because we've had such a cold icky winter with snow fall after snow fall, we are going to have a hot summer. We all better be thankful for it too!
ReplyDeleteWe were at Costco too! We had a few other stores we were supposed to go to, but it was so cold that the kids were cranky...when we got back in the car, they told me that they were not getting back out of the car until we were home! lol. So we came home.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are feeling better. See you tonight.